[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI last night (AIP)

  • From: Kevin Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:54:08 +0100

I have spent many hours downloading much of this info for the UK, France
and Spain - You will need Acrobat Reader.
I have been selective, based on JHB Routes and UK destinations.
I am happy to send via a zip file if anyone wants my collection of 40.

Kev

At 11:51 8/12/2004, you wrote:
If you go to www.ais.org.uk you can download the pukka CAA
Airport charts as pdf files for the whole UK.
(Selectively, not all in one go!) Navigation of the site is a bit
tricky - you need to find "Aerodromes - specific" among the
menus. You also have to register, I think, I've forgotten now,
but it is entirely dree and public information.

There is a huge amount of useful stuff on that site.