[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI last night

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:24 +0100 (BST)

Mike,
I don't know about times.  My PC clock is within seconds of BST,
as I have it set up for auto syncing from the web.

My remaining problem is not being able to see other aircraft, nor
being able to send a flight plan because there are no aircraft to
select from. Manually making sure the network can see the FS9
Z:\ drive, and reinstalling a set of ATOC aircraft do not fix the
problem.  It does occur to me to enquire which files I should be
reinstalling.  I reinstalled fpi_setup_atoc_livery_europe.exe.