[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI last night

  • From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:34:20 +0100

Peter

I mean FS hosting a MP session (which I call "ATOC") on PC1.  ATOC
itself is installed as Remote on my laptop (although of course PC1 has
the files ATOCModul.ini and ATOCModul2002.dll in the
\FS2002\Modules folder).

I thought you'd managed to fix your 2 PC setup?  What problems are
you still experiencing?

BTW, your post timed at 13.08 .... it's barely 12.35 here.

Mike