[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI last night

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:18:28 +0100

Yep - you do have to register, it's a pig of a site to navigate around
and it's slow. Bear with all that and you find a huge goldmine of data
though. Not just in the Air Pilot - there's lots of good stuff there.

In fact there is a document called "VFR Flight in the UK" which I used
to give to all my students and would explain a lot of things for FS
pilots too.