[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI last night

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:24:54 +0100

Well, another bright idea bites the dust!
Disabling VFRGM has no effect on the night spot view. The selective Zoom point
problem remains.

If I move the ATOC window to my primary screen, then I can read the charts.
That
wouldn't have helped. Although it shows 24L, it shows no taxiway links to the
new
runway.
Back to the drawing board.

Gerry Winskill