[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI last night

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:08:00 +0100

A good idea. You could also open up Com 2 and drop the volume to zero by
moving the slider fully left. Note that the volume actually takes a few
seconds to reduce - something that made me think it wasn't working when
I first tried it. Beware though that you can still transmit if you hit
the appropriate key!