[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI last night

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:57:22 +0100

> Brian isn't new to ATC but he's not had any experience
> with any volume
> of traffic. I think the most he has had in any of his
> sessions has been
> three aircraft - and I admire his perseverance in staying
> with FPI for
> so long.

Brian was a total star last evening.  Ex-BA Captain?  Respect...

> So, when it gets busy, please accept that I may shift up a
> gear or two
> and go into real ATC mode. I think you appreciate this in
> the long run
> but it may jar on sensitive personalities. <g>

Bones, I try and 'fly for real' when ever I'm on-line.  I don't like
"shoot 'em ups" (which seem to have been prevalent on Rory's server
recently) and I have a thirst for knowledge.  I NEED to learn new
things every day.  As I gave up being sensitive years ago, I am more
than happy to be given a totally professional 'service' and will try
and respond accordingly.  BTW I only found out about the COM2 'UK
Chat' channel two days ago...!

Cheers
MikeB
JHB193