[jhb_airlines] FPI last evening

  • From: "ERNIE LAYCOCK" <ernie.laycock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb airlines" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:38:54 -0700

Hi John,
Sorry for not being "active" last night.I logged on just before 8pm.I got as
far as clicking on to EGPO,and then I lost my mouse !!!!!!! Nothing at all.I
unplugged it and replugged,but no joy.so in frustration I closed down
completely.This morning I tried again,but still no mouse !!
So I have been out to my local computer shop,and they swopped my duff one for a
new one.I also bought another one as reserve.The new one cost me 99pence !!!
Hope you all had a good evening.I am having a go in the turbo props at the
moment.
Cheers
Ernie