[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI and Zone Alarm

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:10:53 +0100

Buried in the forums somewhere I came across a response to the Zone Alarm
blocking connection. Having broadband I refuse to disable the firewall and
wouldn't use FPI until I solved this. Doing so would be like leaving the
back door open with a sign outside saying thieves welcome.

In order to avoid the problems with Zone Alarm, you should set access rights
for:

ATOC.EXE
ATOCVoiceClient.exe
ATOCModul2002.dll
ATOCSocketControl.dll

You do this by adding them under the Program Control tab.  You'll get a
warning about adding the dll's but accept them.

Paul.
---

This email and all attachments have been scanned by Kingston Communications'
email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.