[jhb_airlines] FPI and XML changes

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 03:50:38 +0100

I have now updated the JHB News page to include the logo's that Mike Brook
so kindly made for us and have explained how to add these to the FPI forum
signature box (equally valid for some other forums too). Sorry it took so
long to do this but I came to realise that the original email wasn't going
to be ever lasting...

I have also reworked the Weight gauge I made several months ago. No great
change here except that the Overweight line now disappears when max weight
doesn't exceed the MTOW value in the aircraft.cfg file. The updated gauge is
available from the XML Tutorial page but be careful if you already have it
as I have renamed the CAB file. If you already have the gauge (as bones.CAB)
you should delete this and should also edit any panel.cfg files to replace
bones! with Weight_JW! - as described on the web page.

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net