[jhb_airlines] FPI Wednesday 23

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:48:11 +0100

For those who have not already looked at the FPI/forums/events

UK NORTHWEST NIGHT: WEDNESDAY 23 AUGUST AT 18:00UTC
Time to pull those twins out of the hanger for this event. This event is based on the operations of British NorthWest Airlines flying the Blackpool-Isle of Man-Belfast City routes in the NorthWest of the UK.

Have a look at their web-site - http://www.flybnwa.co.uk/ and check out their aircraft types in the charter section.

The UK welcomes IFR and VFR traffic from all countries to this event. Please join us and new FPI members are especially welcome.

Focus aerodromes for this event are:

Blackpool (EGNH)
Isle of Man (EGNS)
Belfast City (EGAC)

Suggested routings:

Blackpool to/from Isle of Man (62nm)

EGNH-DCT FIWUD-W2D-VANIN-DCT EGNS
EGNS-DCT VANIN-W2D-FIWUD-DCT EGNH

Blackpool to/from Belfast City (118nm)

EGNH-DCT FIWUD-W2D-IOM-L10-RINGA-DCT EGAC
EGAC-DCT RINGA-L10-IOM-W2D-FIWUD-DCT EGNH

Isle of Man to/from Belfast City (57nm)

EGNS-DCT IOM-L10-RINGA-DCT EGAC
EGAC-DCT RINGA-L10-IOM-DCT EGNS

Procedures charts for these aerodromes can be downloaded from:

Blackpool:

http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/egnh.htm

Belfast City:

http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/egac.htm

Isle of Man:

http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/egns.htm

Username: UKFPI
Password: flightplan

The UK team look forward to seeing you at this event. Pilots and ATC please do your best to book in advance using the FPI book.

Hope to see you there.

Dave Nicholls
UK Events and Marketing Director
uki-ed@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have booked Belfast app (I expect Bones would like IOM).