[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Wednesday

  • From: DFlybirds@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:59:52 EDT

All

Apologies for not turning up for last Wednesday's event. As I arrived home
the wife was limping up the garden path with a badly sprained ankle after going
 down a rabbit hole whilst walking the dog. This meant I was kept busy most
of  Wednesday night - finishing dog walk, cooking etc.

I did find time to have a quick peak at ServInfo - only saw two aircraft  and
assumed it was a bad night. Looks like the 'fly-in' event is not so popular
with the possible exception of London. So I'll throw in a London event now
and again but that's it.

Not sure whether I'll make this Wednesday either - have some training to
deliver on Friday and I'm still writing the course! May get a chance to fly
later on in the evening and promise not to get the Hercules out of the  garage!

Regards

Dave