[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Update - Worth getting?

  • From: "Mike - IMAP" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:48:07 +0100

Hi Mike, and welcome home.  I haven't bothered with the FPI upgrade in view
of the concerns expressed both here and on the FPI forums.  Whatever they
have done to the server setup also affects the old 'C' version too, since I
also get the "can't connect to server" message, but I seem able to connect
if I just hit 'Ignore'.  What I can no longer get, though, are ARR and DEP
charts.  Can users of the 'F' patch say whether they can get these charts
still?

Mike L