[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Update

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:44:34 +0100

Welcome to the list Andy.

Had the FSInn guys continued to develop ATCInn I think we may have been in a
position to host our own system. With this gone we don't appear to have any
controller client software to "do our own thing". Unless this changes our
only two options are to either join VATSIM/IVAO or "borrow" the FPI server
software to keep running ATOC/ICP.

For the short term (beyond this Wednesday) I think we are snookered.