[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Update

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:06:12 +0100

I think before launching headlong into running FPILite or whatever
ourselves, we should take a collective step back and look at the bigger
picture.

Paul

Very valid points, as you say, should we saddle ourselves with something , that is going to be out of date and incompatiable, and unmanageable.

And how many of us are willing to put in the time, effort and possible finacial commitment

And how many of us who are currently willing, will be willing say, 6 months down the line.

As much as I hate too, I may have to think of moving on, if I want to continue as I have been.

I shall be online Wednesday, and bearing in mind the number of active participents, it would be a small group to take up the mantle.

We would need a larger and commited group to make it work.

Alex and Bones, with their vast experiances are better placed to look at the ramifortifications.

An online disscusion or a proper concesus may be needed, to get everyones (and I mean everyones opinion) the number of voices, has been rather small.