[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Tonite

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:53:40 +0100

Bones
I take it that you have the dreaded Intel P4.

Would have enjoyed your company last night.

My AMD 64/3200 is still down on the low 30's, and FS only adds another 2-3 degrees. Mind you, a full tower helps as well.

I was sitting in my computer room last night, which gets the sun from about 10:00 til sunset, stripped to shorts and a small fan standing on the floor, the afternoon temps must have been high 30's- 40.

Cannot complain, been waiting since last summer for a decent bit of sunshine.

After spending 4 years in the Cape area of SA, this weather is the norm for about 3-4 months! even worse when the south wind from the Karoo blew, like standing in front of an open fan oven, everyone heads for the beach pronto.

Frank