[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Tonite

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 16:12 +0100 (BST)

I have worked for them all, as a free-lance writer.  There isn't one of the
"big eight" Water Companys in England who
have customer service as their driver - a far cry from the old days when there
were guys out there mending leaks 24/7
snow/rain/hail.

I'm curently working for Anglian, and they have a wonderful company wide
computer system with read/write free access to
all staff on the data drive.  The rsultant file "structure" is utter chaos.

Now I have this little device which I think will revolutionise the way we do
buisness in the future.  It consists of
leaves of compresed wood fibre, bleached white and starched, with a small
cylindrical piece of wood in which is enclosed
a slim core of graphite.....