[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Tonite

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:23:12 +0100

*ahem* Southern Water actually. I think we loose more a day in leaks than is actually used per day...then there is the hosepipe ban.

I reckon we've all got standpipes coming to us in the south next year anyway.... well if those 1,000 standpipes Thames have just bought off us are owt to go by ;)

Alex

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 31/08/2006 16:56:42 GMT Daylight Time, Alex@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I work for the water board mate!

Hope its not Thames Water mate, their name is mud round here, they lose 30% of their water in leaks, and then submit us to a hosepipe ban.

Not to mention the proposed Steventon reservoir.........

Frank T.