[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Tonite

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:26:54 +0100

That really was a great evening!  Many thanks to all especially John
Hill who kept Glasgow open until the bitter end.  I claim the very last
landing during an FPI session (unless anyone else proves me wrong)!!!

Let's hope that a Phoenix will arise out of the ashes...

Thanks for the fun folks <g>

MikeB
JHB193