[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Tonite

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:29:28 +0100

Hi Frank

Agreed, it was a very enjoyable evening.

My personal thoughts is that we should leave it for a few weeks and see which way the wind blows.

Also, there may well be people still on, or about to go on holiday.

Cheers

Al

franklyn fisher wrote:
All
Many thanks to all the pilots and controllers who turned up tonite.
It was the best nite ever.

Thanks, and hopefully we can get back together online.

A suggestion for the interim.

I can offer a host server (4mb line), and or a Teamspeak server for evenings.

Or we can use the FSInn server and my TS voice.

Just a suggestion, unless anyone else has an idea, or shall we take a break and see what happens for the future.