[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Tonite

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:33:15 +0100

Frank T
If it is your overheat cutting in, your machine will (or should) just shut down, and then you can restart when it has cooled down, depends on what part of your program the shutdown occurs, as to whether you get a file corruption or not.

Sounds like a wobbly program for your joystick, or a dodgy joystick, cannot see how temp can effect that. Either that or a dry join on your MB that is effected with temp, but that would be a worse case scenario.

My computor room this week must have been up in the top 30's or in the 40's,
but the exhaust from the power supply is no more than just noticabley warm.

Mind you, with the AMD Cool&Quiet technology, I expect nothing more.

Hope you find the problem.