[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Squawking

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:04:46 +0100

As this is unique to FPI I don't think any rules have been made to cover
this situation so far.

Most pilots seem to leave the default code of 1200 on their system - and
this is not a bad idea. At least it shows they are not under any ATC
control - otherwise they would be given a specific squawk. My thought is
that we stick with this until someone decides otherwise.