[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Session this evening

  • From: "Wilding, Colin" <cwilding@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:17:49 +0100

Had you been drinking?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Brook [mailto:mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 August 2004 10:12
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Session this evening

Gerry -

You would probably have received a response along the lines of "Oh,
no, there isn't, etc ..." <g>.  I've no idea about the floating
thing, anyone else any thoughts?  (We both saw each other floating a
foot above the ground whereas our own aircraft were sitting correctly
on the deck at the time).

MikeB
JHB193 G-CART

This email and any attachments are sent in confidence, subject to applicable
legal privilege and upon the basis that the recipient will conduct
appropriate virus checks. If you receive this email in error, please
telephone us upon receipt and delete the email upon our instruction: you
are strictly prohibited from using, copying or disseminating it or any
information contained in it,  save  to the intended recipient. Internet
communications are not secure and HCC Diversified Financial Products Ltd is
not responsible for their abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or
corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus
or other defect. Further, HCC Diversified Financial Products Ltd is not
responsible for the sender's views which are  not necessarily the views of
HCC Diversified Financial Products Ltd nor for any third party statements
contained and forwarded in any email communications. No representation or
warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this
email and no liability shall be accepted for any loss arising from its use.
*-*