[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Session this evening

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:11:32 +0100

Gerry -

You would probably have received a response along the lines of "Oh,
no, there isn't, etc ..." <g>.  I've no idea about the floating
thing, anyone else any thoughts?  (We both saw each other floating a
foot above the ground whereas our own aircraft were sitting correctly
on the deck at the time).

MikeB
JHB193 G-CART