[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Session this evening

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:32:17 +0100

Mike,
I forgot you, like me, might have a stikk kneck. But if I'd shouted "Look
behind you" it
would have been unseasonably pantomimish. I must have another go at removing
GS'
static aircraft. They are starting to look a bit primitive. The problem is that
Static might
include tankers, etc, without which it might look a bit deserted.
Your a/c looks much better than the C172 that FPI decided I should see.
The intersting thing is that my shot of you, shows you floating a bit. In your
shot it's the
other way round. Odd

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx