[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Session for Tuesday night

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 20:55:59 +0100

Hi John,
Sorry I didn't make it to Manchester. The machine locked up but I didn't bother
to re
boot. About 20 miles E of EGCC, still at FL 210, after having had to ask Andy
for a
descent, heading for the frozen North and no sigh of directions or handover, it
didn't
seem worth the effort. I think Mike was having a similar problem.
Will try when less busy.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx