[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Session for Tuesday night

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:00:37 +0100

Brilliant - thank you both..

I am not sure of the mechanism by which the ATOC Flight Plan screen
checks for ATOC aircraft in FS. There isn't any obvious line in the
ATOCSC.INI file but I wonder about the ATOCAircraftList.ini file that
sits in the FS2002/Aircraft folder. This just seems to be a list of your
installed ATOC aircraft with a few values. An example is:

[ATOC SH36]
Type=SH36
TypeEx=222
Description=FlightProject, Shorts 360
Description2=Model by Mike Stone, Textures by FlightProject
Height=8.000
Pitch=-1.000

Obviously, as this list is in the FS folders, then ATOC needs to locate
this file. This may be a possible source of problems for networked
machines if ATOC is installed on one computer and FS on the other. If
ATOC can't find this list then the flight plan box will remain empty.
OTOH ATOC wouldn't find your FS MP session either so maybe I'm barking
up the wrong tree!