[jhb_airlines] FPI Last Nite

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:20:07 +0100

Well!!

Must have been one of the best sessions ever, Thanks Dave.

The close proximity of the fields, made the Pilots work, and also the Controllers.

I at least had my busiest night, and I really enjoyed it, not withstanding the 2 missed approaches, (also had to deal with a newbie who popped up late, and could not get voice, only text, and wanted to get the voice working, enough said). Did not have the heart to tell him not to bother.

Many thanks to all that took part, you know who are.

And as the late Vera Lynn sang 'We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but I we'll meet again, some day.

I for one am staying on this channel (unless you want me off).