[jhb_airlines] FPI Last Nite

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:12:20 +0100

Wow!
Been a long time since last seeing so many Diamonds in the sky!.
There a some more hiding in the shadows, so come on in, the waters fine.

Many thanks to Dave for organising as usual, pity it did not get the usual posting. May have got some more players.

Also a big thanks to Peter on Amsterdam Radar, Had to do all positions for the three Dutch fields, plus Radar as well, pity no other Dutch controllers/ flyers turned up, would have made the evening, (if I had known that it would be a big turnout, I may have got my charts and joined Peter, he could have done with some help).

Some of the same Dave, please.

Once again, hats off to all who participated.

Frank