[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Drama

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 19:44:24 +0100

Flipping Anthony again. He's quite good at stirring things up - as other
threads will show.

I'm not sure why he suddenly decided to leave VATSIM and join FPI and I'm
not bothered to go through all the VATSIM posts to find out why. He's got a
lot of online hours and I suspect he joined FPI to show us all how it should
be done. As some of you will know I've crossed swords with him already.

His claim to bring all his VA pilots over to FPI and fill the UK skies
hasn't exactly materialised..