[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Drama

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 18:32:29 +0100

Which crimes were these? I'm minded to stir...

I agree with John, the paucity of coverage and use should tell even the dimmest of virtual industrialists that they have problems which require their attention rather more than a pseudo emergency. I've done three flights across France and Southern Holland this week, in prime time, and found no controllers, until I got back to the UK. The number of German fliers, when I've been on line, has been much lower than a few months ago.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Mike Brook wrote:

Kev -

I'm appalled!  Are you STILL suspended or have those that run FPI come
to their senses?  It was bad enough to see that you have been accused in
the FPI Forum of various heinous crimes but this latest story beggars
belief.

I feel that a new thread on the Forum is itching to be started...

MikeB
JHB193