[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Drama

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:23:57 +0100

Kev -

I'm appalled!  Are you STILL suspended or have those that run FPI come
to their senses?  It was bad enough to see that you have been accused in
the FPI Forum of various heinous crimes but this latest story beggars
belief.

I feel that a new thread on the Forum is itching to be started...

MikeB
JHB193