[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Drama

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 16:39:05 +0100

I cannot see any reference in the rules to any emergency procedures. If
these exist at all then FPI should at least have notified you of these when
declaring your suspension. In fact they should have included the relevant
paragraph(s) in the email as a reference to the rule that had been
transgressed.

It's sad that they are so hard on enforcement when the system is virtually
empty of pilots and controllers. Saturday afternoon with no controllers and
only seven pilots online should be giving them a strong clue that something
is wrong..