[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Drama

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 15:09:06 +0100

Hi Kev,

Well, I certainly can't see anything in the rules and regulations
documentation at http://www.fpi-net.net/home/rules.html although I believe
these have changed recently (they seem to contain far less info than what I
remember?)

I vaguely recall not being allowed to simulate hijack scenarios, but not
emergencies (as long as the controller was happy to accept it?).

Hope this helps some.....

Phil Reynolds
JHB037