[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Demise

  • From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:49:34 +0100

if we can use the system for our Wednesday night, jhb night it would be nice to get Dave ,Kevin,john and the other atc lads to join us. that's what the German airwings lads used to do,take their own controllers with them
Tom
From: "franklyn fisher" ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:11:50 +0200
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] FPI Demise

> All > > Flying around the skies, without you guys to chat to, will be depressing. > > I am getting withdrawal syptoms already. > > Frank F > > > >

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.5/425 - Release Date: 22/08/2006