[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI Demise

  • From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:00:00 +0100

just call if you need any help with tests
Tom
  From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:14:39 +0200
  To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    I have been rather mystified over the demise of FPI.

    I can understand Rory providing the Shetland Flyer for free, after all he
is a fellow enthusiast, and I suspect also has a professional interest.

    I can understand commercially supported sites, where advertising for flight
sim products appears, or there is a commercial link, eg the Visual Flight
forums.

    What escapes me is the logic behind the provision of FPI. I have been a
member for some time now, but I don't have a clue who provided and paid for
this service, or what they were seeking. I would like to say thank you to them
for doing what they did, even if sadly it has come to an end.

    Perhaps someone out there can enlighten me?

    Frank T.