[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:01:29 +0100

As a foreigner myself, this conflicting event at Old Trafford tomorrow is not an issue for me. Regrettably Scotland are already dead and buried (indeed, for some time ...), and I'm not into necrophilia. In any case, watching them is bad for my blood pressure at the best of times - things have gone downhill steadily since the days of Denis Law and Jim Baxter.

So I will be turning out for the JHB XI tomorrow evening ...

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:
Looks as though I'll be absent, too. Same masochistic reason. May fly the routes this evening.

Gerry Winskill

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 06/10/2005 22:45:40 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx writes:

    Next week is Sheffield City, Exeter and Luton..

    bones

Oh dear! Clashes with an event important to certain Englishmen taking place at Old Trafford.....
Frank T. JHB167 (3 lions on my shirt..........)