[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:07:51 +0100

No - not for the pilots but when we handover on intercom. Steve tends to do
this already as it's normal RAF procedure.

OTOH there is no reason why a pilot should not do the same for when a
controller is working alone. In this situation he has no means of finding
out if the aircraft targets are accurate or not.

Puzzling why Alex got so much lag and I didn't..