[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:46:04 +0100

I'm beginning to realise a couple of other things too. Alex was very late
with the handovers as I mentioned last night - a couple of aircraft actually
inside the zone before I got them and others not even starting descent as
they reached VANIN. If Alex has very bad server lag then it's probable that,
on his radar, you were all still halfway across the water.

I think ATC will have to include a position check with the handovers in
future just to ensure that lag isn't creeping up on us.