[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:01:31 +0100

I agree with you Alastair.

FPI hasn't been fully recognised yet but it may possibly be their own =
fault.
The FPI software has had a long gestation period - it was in use for a =
long
time before we came across it. When we joined the software was up to a =
good
standard but earlier users had had a lot of frustrating months getting =
it to
work well. I suspect many of the earlier users had given up and =
abandoned
FPI long before we started using it.

Give it time and I am sure newer users will gradually come into the =
fold..