[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:33:53 +0100

It's hard to knock something that relies on voluntary support but I guess we've
been
spoiled by Bones controlling. Despite those differences, I often look in but,
these days,
seldom find a UK controller, at the times I'm wishing to fly. In the absence of
other fliers,
it's actually less lonely to rely on FS9's IFR and ATC; despite their not being
real.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx