[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: Alastair McIntyre <a.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:13:29 +0100

Mike, that could be very true, however, they don't seem to have that
kind of problem in Vatsim and IVAO, and despite FPI having vastly
superior software (in my opinion).

I must admit, that as of late, I have been very disappointed with FPI,
after it promised so much. For some reason FPI doesn't seem to be
getting the support that it deserves.

Honestly, I don't know where the answer lies. Perhaps it is lack of
leadership, from the top!.

The way things are going the UK is turning out to be an ATC dessert.

I only hope that the present situation can improve.

Alastair