[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:20:36 +0100

Hi Colin,

I have been too unwell to plug in recently and I'm not sure if there are =
any
other regular UK controllers around to bring the UK to life. Without =
them it
would be pretty boring flying..

As soon as I am well enough I intend to plug back in - I haven't yet =
tested
any of the new FPI software releases.