[jhb_airlines] FPI

  • From: "Wilding, Colin" <cwilding@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:06:54 +0100

Dear all,

Is it me, or has everyone stopped using FPI lately?

I know that I rarely get home from work before 8pm and because of the kids
(bless 'em) it's 10pm before I get a chance to go on line, but the only
people I ever see on Servinfo  are our German, Dutch and Austrian
colleagues.  Am I missing something?

Colin

Colin Wilding

cwilding@xxxxxxxx
DDI:    + 44 (0) 20 7680 2933

HCC DIVERSIFIED FINANCIAL PRODUCTS LTD.
Walsingham House
35 Seething Lane
London
EC3N 4AH

Reception: +44 (0) 20 7702 4700
Fax:           +44 (0) 20 7626 4820

This email and any attachments are sent in confidence, subject to applicable
legal privilege and upon the basis that the recipient will conduct
appropriate virus checks. If you receive this email in error, please
telephone us upon receipt and delete the email upon our instruction: you
are strictly prohibited from using, copying or disseminating it or any
information contained in it,  save  to the intended recipient. Internet
communications are not secure and HCC Diversified Financial Products Ltd is
not responsible for their abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or
corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus
or other defect. Further, HCC Diversified Financial Products Ltd is not
responsible for the sender's views which are  not necessarily the views of
HCC Diversified Financial Products Ltd nor for any third party statements
contained and forwarded in any email communications. No representation or
warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this
email and no liability shall be accepted for any loss arising from its use.
*-*