[jhb_airlines] FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:19:49 +0100

I logged onto FPI earlier for a short flight to test some of the anomalies
from last night. Again we only have the one server in operation so I hope
this won't cause any problems tonight.

Everything was fine except I couldn't see an ATC positions in the ATC box.
The only control active was EHAM CTR but I should have seen this (I've seen
Germany and Austria active before). I suspect my firewall again on Port
15201 so I will have a further test tomorrow.

What I couldn't understand was that as I approached the IOM and started my
descent I clicked on the TCAS display ( as I had several times before) and
FS9 just vanished. No warning - it shut down completely.. Never had that
happen for a long time..

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net