[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:38:28 +0100

Saw you arrive and taxi in, though with wheels below ground level. Soon dropped from my view. Mike's B747 still there, with 156 beneath. Can't see 175, though it shows in map view.

Looking at FPI right now they are down to just two servers - our favourite
ending 184 seems to be out.

217.172.179.54 seems to be the best bet for today if anyone is thinking of
joining.

I might have a quick flight myself to test the Aztec panel.

Wednesday looks interesting with Biggin Hill (EGKB), Guernsey (EGJB) and
Plymouth (EGHD) as the nominated airfields.

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net