[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:37:41 +0100

Damn! Another IQ test failed.

Gerry Winskill

Kev Townsend wrote:

Aha --- Trick question number 1

Biggin shares the same SID STARS as EGLC

Kev
ps don't give the game away ;-)

At 19:05 8/30/2005, you wrote:

Having spotted the routes, I've been looking for the Biggin SIDs and StarS. No mention in the NATS lists and none in FSNav....

Looking at FPI right now they are down to just two servers - our favourite
ending 184 seems to be out.

217.172.179.54 seems to be the best bet for today if anyone is thinking of
joining.

I might have a quick flight myself to test the Aztec panel.

Wednesday looks interesting with Biggin Hill (EGKB), Guernsey (EGJB) and
Plymouth (EGHD) as the nominated airfields.

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net