[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:56:18 +0100

Good Luck with the Panel Test Bones.

I would like to try and see you, but my servInfo, cannot connect and wants to use data 40 hours old!

There are 2 networks servers allegedly operational:

FPIOSD07 - 212.62.68.37 = the top one ( supposedly for ServInfo only - appears in the 40hr box)
FPIOSD03 - 217.172.179.54 = 3 users

Is it OK with you?

Kev

At 18:45 8/30/2005, you wrote:
Looking at FPI right now they are down to just two servers - our favourite
ending 184 seems to be out.

217.172.179.54 seems to be the best bet for today if anyone is thinking of
joining.

I might have a quick flight myself to test the Aztec panel.

Wednesday looks interesting with Biggin Hill (EGKB), Guernsey (EGJB) and
Plymouth (EGHD) as the nominated airfields.

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net