[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:35:03 +0100

Kev -

The 'Livery List' gets its info from the fS9/Aircraft folder, all the
ATOCxxx planes.

Whilst doing my 'Round the World" trip last Spring I put up the
following page to illustrate the screen arrangement on my two pc LAN:

http://mikeandclaire.co.uk/JHB/RTWscreens.htm

Having only M$FS and FSNav running on my 'flying' computer substantially
improves the frame rates!  The 'non-flying' machine handles ATOC, all
comms, FSMeteo, ServInfo etc and take much of the computing pressure off
the 'flying' computer.

Bones has some instructions on how to run ATOC across a LAN at
http://homepages.mcb.net/bones/jhb/FPI/JHBFPI_ATOC_Setup.htm

MikeB
JHB193