[jhb_airlines] Re: FPI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:30:25 +0100

I would agree. Sorted at the moment by Livery then Manufacturer then type is
awful - and I say that despite it sorting all the JHB aircraft into a
bunch.. <vbg>

My feeling is that if you are choosing your aircraft type for the flight
plan in this drop down box then your brain is automatically looking for an
aircraft listing - and that is what it should be sorted by.